Outdoor activities plan with friends and family give the best time to spend with them without the office stress and planning. Through the list of outdoor game activities, basketball is the most popular and the best sport to practice. While setting the basketball pole on the home will give a break to simply watching the game play by others and sweat to get tensioned about their moves to throw the ball on the basket.
By installing the basketball pole in our home will give the practice to play the game by your moves and you will find the complications towards the difficult to complete the game by yourself. Here the tips and methods to install the basketball pole are mentioned below.
What are the steps to know before installing the backboard pole?
This may be a simple project to take off from the outer view, but it’s harder to install in the home. Check out the following steps before installing the blackboard pole.
- Gather the things what you need for the basketball board to install.
- Checks the required size of the board
- Plan for the basketball on your budget rate
- Choose the height of the basketball pole depending on the size of the players will be playing in the future.
- Check the maximum range of poles among the lists available in the market
- Choose the location of the pole to be placed and plan for the space to be maintained from the placed pole.
- Dig a hole on the ground to fit the pole.
What are the components to check in basketball board?
The basketball board contains a set of components as a backboard, types of bracket, pole, and the best basketball hoop. Check the basketball diameter, shape and bracket variations to fit in the desired pole with the backboard.
The backboard for the basketball pole has three different types to choose among acrylic, tempered glass, and poly carbonate.
- Poly carbonate backboard– plastic type is to hold and avoid the forces to push the ball to the board.
- Acrylic Backboard– thermoplastic in the backboard will perform better than the polycarbonate board,and it will stay long with durability.
- Tempered Glass – glass tempered material is used in the backboard to deal with the hard force on the ball with the great durable on the quality.
What are the steps to install the basketball backboard pole?
Backboard sizes can be varied in types as fan and square. Square backboards are not suitable for the shots to hit on the surface area. Larger backboards will come along with the expensive material to be attached for the perfect shot.
Support pole design is the important thing to consider before attaching the backboard to the pole.
- One-piece – supports the pole in the single post from ground hoops.
- Two-piece – get supported through two poles with portable hoop and mid-tier from the ground hoops.
- Three-piece – it’s be used in a cheaper portable with the three different metals for the basketball pole system.